As part of our science lesson this week, the children learned about creation vs. evolution. These cards were created to help the kids recall the days of creation in a narrative style. Each card provides a cute clip art reminder of the events on one side and a space for the Genesis passage numerals and narration. Children could do a number of things on the lines. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Copy the passage or a portion of the passage directly from the Bible
- Narrate what they remember from the passage for the specified day
- Copy one sentence from the passage beautifully
- Find and list all of the nouns from each passage
- Find and list all of the adjectives from each passage
- Select a phrase to explain - Made in Our Image or According to its kind for example
- List favourite words from the passage
- List new words from the passage - expanse, firmament, herb etc.
Click Here to download our 7 Days of Creation Learning Card Set.
Tomorrow we will have a tangible resource to help young learners use the Bible properly. It is great as a stand alone piece or used in a Bible lapbook unit study. We have used them successfully in our CCD class.
That Resource Team