One of our children requested that we create today's resources. Card learning is often a favourite in our homeschool. These Charlotte Mason style narration cards are the perfect little tool to help readers remember what they read and learned from scripture which helps them come to better understand God's word.
Each card includes the name of the book on the from of the card and on the back there is a line for the author and also one for when it was written. Additional lines are provided for any number of uses the least of which is simple narration.
We know that each family has different learning needs and we don't like to leave people without references on how to use our resources, so here are some ideas and possible uses for these card sets:
- Narrate the overall theme on the book.
- Narrate the specific meaning of passages.
- Write a passage they wish to use for reference or commit to memory.
- Write out events of the book in a bulleted style.
- Write the names of people who present themselves in the specific OT book.
- Write out the themes of psalms or individual proverbs.
- Write out the names of places mentioned in the book - these could be used for mapping practice later on.
Click Here to download OT Bible Learning Cards set 1 (Genesis -2 Samuel)
Click Here to download OT Bible Learning Cards set 2 (1 Kings - Job)
Click Here to download OT Bible Learning Cards set 3 (Psalms - Baruch)
Click Here to download OT Bible Learning Cards set 4 (Ezekiel - Micah)
Click Here to download OT Bible Learning Cards set 5 (Nahum-Malachi)
That Resource Team