|My Mini-books as completed by an upper elementary learner.|
- Is it a full and complete thought or complex sentence?
- Does it tell enough of the story?
- Is it what the teacher's manual suggests?
- Is it long enough?
|A sample narration using pictures.|
|My Book Mini-book affixed on Keepsake Page|
A few more notes on using My Book Mini-books:
- Mini-books are great to add to your F3 folders and projects or lapbooks.
- Mini-books can reinforce textbook lessons or work done in workbooks.
- Mini-books are very inexpensive to make.
- Our collection of mini-books includes prompted as well as blank books on various topics.
- There are over twelve areas from which to select books.
Click HERE to learn more about our My Book Mini-book resources.
Our next post in this series will cover confident readers and writers from elementary to high school.
That Resource Team