Help very young children learn about Jesus with this friendly introduction to 24 events in the life of our Lord.
This smaller-sized timeline uses standard 8.5"x11" size paper and is perfect for small spaces and those who prefer to use the Classical learning style or an incremental teaching approach.
We've included two blank timeline pieces for you to color in and create your own events to add to the timeline.
To create our Life of Christ timeline follow these steps.
1. Download our Life of Christ Timeline from our website.
2. Cut apart all pieces on dotted lines.
3. Affix lines to wall or bulletin board by placing the header at the top and following down through time by alternating curves and lines. (See below as an example.)
4. Affix cards to lines; there are three events per line. Display in order by occurrence or by desired study focus.
Feel free to organize the lines and pieces in the way that works best for your family or classroom.
- Age: Wee+
- Focus: Recognizing the order of events in the Life of Christ
- Theme: 24 important events in the life of Jesus Christ